Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Conditions. Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site or phone us. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet or over the phone. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
(1) Refund and Cancellation. Once your order has been placed, we set about cooking straight away. That means should you wish to cancel your order, please call within 5 minutes of placing the original order to receive a full refund. Please call us (rather than email) when requesting a cancellation. As per the Distance Selling Regulation (Regulation 13) your order is perishable and a cooling off period for cancellation unfortunately does not apply.
(2) Allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may causes allergies or allergic reactions. We cook all dishes from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in our kitchen.
(3) Delivery Times. We aim to prepare your order to the in 45-60 minutes (as with all restaurants during busy times, it can take a while longer). For the fastest delivery times please try to order before 6:30, after 8:30, or place an advanced order. In some circumstances we will be able to notify you prior to ordering if we predict that we will be unable to prepare your food within the normal times, however on occasions it can be difficult to predict. If circumstances out of our direct control cause us to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(4) Minimum Order. We have a minimum order of £7.00 for delivery and accept both cash and card payment orders.
(5) Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to establish contact with you by phone or email after you have placed an order. This is to protect ourselves against fraudulent and hoax orders. In some circumstance (for example exceptionally large orders) we may insist on a deposit to be paid in advance before confirming your order. If you order online or over the phone, the total price will be confirmed to you before the order is completed.
(6) Website Photos/Pictures. Food photographs on this site do not represent how your dishes will be deliver to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). If you are unsure of the ingredients/content/packaging of any dish then please call and discuss this with our staff before ordering. All photographs are serving suggestion or simply represent generic raw ingredients.
(7) Food Description & Ingredients All dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). “Home-made” means created and cooked entirely from scratch by us. “Fresh” means not frozen or tinned. “(v)” Indicates a dish without meat or fish. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with “Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009”.
(8) Portion Sizes We generally use standard pizza 500ml takeaway containers for all dishes except for pizza dishes. We reserve the right to use other packaging, however portion sizes will be equivalent. Please note some dishes may settle during delivery.
(9) Contract. You are entering into a contract with “Tahsin Bashir” (Trading as The Express Pizzeria) for delivery / collection of your order.
(10) Liability We will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(11) Complaints / Requests “Tahsin Bashir” (Trading as The Express Pizzeria) will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(12) Viruses We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
(13) Cookies This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.